University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

I know someone who claims they didn’t have it and still got in

Oh interesting. I don’t want to be making assumptions but that’s what happened w people who got in/deferred around me said.

The student to do list thing appeared on all people’s portal at the same time or it’s a rolling process?

Do you know anyone who had it and got deferred or rejected?

8pm EST, any updates?

If you click the three dots upper right it says this:
New Student To-Do List: This application will assist new students to UW-Madison by providing them with a trackable list of tasks they need to complete prior to attending.

No not that I know of. But I don’t want to freak people out. Anything is possible.

Still says complete

1 Like

If I inspect element on my admissions page it says var bDefer = true guess who’s not getting in ■■■■■ (jk ik it’s probably not the actual decision)

Since last release the to do list came out the night before I would say we are getting decisions tomorrow

As opposed to tonight

smh it’s supposed to be “by January 31st” which should mean tonight

Not everyone had it in December. Reviewing the people in this thread who said they saw it in their portal on December 14, everyone who later reported an admission decision the next day were admitted.

1 Like

I don’t think that really means anything

my portal doesnt work anymore its blank

So you’re saying that everyone who got that notice/change on 12/14 were admitted? If they didn’t see it, were they deferred/rejected?

I have heard of people who didnt have it who were accepted and those who did who were deferred

4 Likes

I looked at the people in this thread who (1) said they got the new student checklist on 12/14 and (2) later posted about the admission decision received on 12/15. Of those in both of those groups, everyone (about 6-7 people) reported getting admitted. There were a couple who said they saw the new student checklist button, but didn’t follow up one way or another about admission.

any news from Illinois???

nothing in notifications, but the new student to-do list is showing up