University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

no nothing yet rip

So this does not mean if you do not have it you are rejected or deferred. Because 6 7 is a very small number compared to scores who were admitted

1 Like

From OOS Virginia - new student checklist is there but application status has not changed.

Can you point me to where I am supposed to look for this list?

Itā€™s on the first menu after you sign on

Sure. Iā€™m just reporting what I saw on this thread in CC, which is a tiny sample size compared to all of the applicants and admissions decisions. Iā€™m not saying anything is conclusive. I think we will all need to wait until Bucky comes out of hibernation and provides actual decision notices.

3 Likes

If you click on the checklist nothing happens. Itā€™s just the first larger tile on the main screenā€¦

2 Likes

I think thatā€™s what happened in December too

so are we waiting for 8pm now or just until tomorrow?

Tomorrow. In December when the new student to do list piped up it was the night before they were released

Hey guys if you log out and then log back in you might get the checklist. I havenā€™t had it for the past 30 mins but I just checked again 1 min ago and I had it.

nothing still for me

Right but if you click on the dots it says this:

New Student To-Do List: This application will assist new students to UW-Madison by providing them with a trackable list of tasks they need to complete prior to attending.

I had the New Student To-Do List when I logged in again one minute ago. I never had it before.

1 Like

what time did the december ppl hear by

The new button just showed up for me. It had not been there for the past 30 minuets while I was checking thought. Basically it can show up anytime so do not stress if you do not have it

the same thing is showing up for me and i am not sure if it means anything

first reported admission decision on this thread was 8:38 pm on 12/15. The day after the New Student To-do buttons were first reported (12/14).

i know i shouldnt stress but im still going to

1 Like

I checked 7:30 EST when everyone else had it and there was nothing for me.
I felt very dispointing and cried outloud in bed for til serveral minutes agoā€¦
When I refreshed the page and login again, itā€™s there!
Itā€™s under this link: University of Wisconsin-Madison Login
New Student To-Do List: This application will assist new students to UW-Madison by providing them with a trackable list of tasks they need to complete prior to attending.