University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Just to clarify- I have a “new student to do list” tab right above the “course search & enroll” tab. That’s what we are talking about?

Yes, you are right.

It’s quite possible that by later tonight everyone will have it.

still don’t have the button (i know it’s speculative but still… ARGH)

3 Likes

Does anyone know if people had it but did not get in in December?

Student from IL. After logging out and back in got the new student checklist. Keeping all types of body-parts crossed

1 Like

Looks like my son is getting deferred or rejected - no new student checklist on his portal

1 Like

My two friends have the New Student To-Do List, too. Not sure if the List means anything, but I’m pretty sure they’ll get in because they are very strong candidates.

Try Log out, clear your histories and cookies, close the browser and log back again.

Can I just point out one thing? There’s the portal we got when we first applied. But then a couple months ago on this board someone brought to my attention “myUW” so I looked it up, logged in, and saw a new page I had never seen with options such as “courses & enrollment” “voting” and “student center”. When you click on student center it takes you to the admissions portal. It’s like a roundabout way of getting there. It’s possible not everyone here is aware of “myUW” so they will not see the “to do list” we’re referring to. Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

1 Like

My son, OOS MA, also has not had the new section, but it also just showed up.

That worked. I have it now.

Also, when I click on the to download list o get this:

It appears there are technical difficulties with the application. Please log out and try again after a few moments. If the problem persists, please contact the Center for the First-Year Experience at newstudent@studentlife.wisc.edu and we can investigate the issue further. Thank you!

yeah if you’re looking for the student to-do list thing make sure to go to University of Wisconsin-Madison Login not your applicant homepage

Exactly

1 Like

I also got the new update. Was really excited, but sounds like a ton of us are getting it… and all at different times… pretty likely this is them just messing with the portal or something

1 Like

where do u see it?

i don’t have it either

1 Like

I hope that people who don’t have it still get in but I really hope that if you have it you don’t get rejected.

1 Like

I was freaking out that mine wasn’t there, but then I just logged out and logged back in then I found it to the left of course search and enroll