University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

when I looked at new student to do list this is what showed up: It appears there are technical difficulties with the application. Please log out and try again after a few moments. If the problem persists, please contact the Center for the First-Year Experience at newstudent@studentlife.wisc.edu and we can investigate the issue further. Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t have it I hope that doesn’t mean I got deferred or rejected

4 Likes

My daughter does not have a new tile, but this is a big reach for her. So, she will not be shocked, if the news is not positive. Congrats to all who have the new tile and, hopefully, good news tomorrow night.

1 Like

I don’t have it and this was a safety for me

1 Like

Youre logged into myUW right? not the application portal?

Agh what’s the difference I’m confused

Its at the same level as student center

followed all of your tips (thank you!!!), still don’t have it.

this is the link to myUW: University of Wisconsin-Madison Login and this is the link to the application page: Shibboleth Authentication Request

they are both set up with tiles but the myUW page has the new student check list

I just think that this is weird because I was supposed to get the decision from UMich on the same day as UWMad, but I already got my UMich decision

Yes I logged in with myuw and still don’t have it

1 Like

Ok so I looked on the UWMadison page and we will defintley have our decisions by tomorrow night because it says: ATTENTION SUMMER & FALL 2021 ADMITTED STUDENTS: YOU WILL BE ABLE TO START USING THE NEW STUDENT TO-DO LIST ON FEBRUARY 1, 2021 AT 9AM CST.

1 Like

Oh no so that definitely means I didn’t get in

same ughhhh

Same

On the actual university’s website or the new student to do list?

which uwmadison page? can you give more detail where to find that?

The only thing you can trust is your decision letter

1 Like

here is the link: New Student To-Do List – Center for the First-Year Experience – UW–Madison

2 Likes

My daughter did not have it back in December when they released decisions but she has it now. She is OOS Tx.

1 Like