University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Can someone fill me in on the “New Student To-Do List” tab?? I have it, what does it mean?

some people think it means you might be accepted but we´re not sure because we are still waiting for the decision letters which will come out at the latest tomorrow night

1 Like

ok thank you!

It has to mean you got accepted why else would it be there

3 Likes

heres to hoping

Did ur daughter already get in?

Has anyone from Illinois gotten the New Student to do list

1 Like

I haven’t but a lot of my friends have

I have

I have it from Illinois

2 Likes

Yes may be and makes sense. But not having it does not mean you are rejected or deferred. Purdue had similar tab thing but many dis not get extra tab in the morning ended up getting accepted. UW IT is running some batch job and depending on when you look you may see it or not.

1 Like

yes I have

Maybe for the same reason everyone has access to that page about being a new student & getting access 2/1. I’m sure they’re updating the app and everyone will eventually have the to do list

hi elizbetha123

That makes sense- so you know people;e that have gotten accepted without this tab? really don’t want another deferral

1 Like

Did anyone who had it from Purdue not get in?

do not have anything, very anxious and concerned…

2 Likes

No that did not happen. Meaning lots of false negative but no false positive in purdue case

4 Likes

honestly i feel like theres no need to dissect every small thing because it causes uneeded stress. I wish everyone the best of luck tomorrow!

9 Likes

Anyone still have the to do list to send in final grades under the admissions tab?