University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

I looked at one of the information sessions and saw this " * Admitted Student Information Session
01/31/21 3:30 PM to 4:15 PM Central"

Will we get our decision before 3:30pm CST??

I wrote 2. The common app essay and the why Wisconsin

Good point. Hopefully

oh yeah if you count common app then yeah there were 2 essays

so we are able to access that page for accepted student events but under academic program sessions it doesnā€™t have business as an option - only pre-business which has me worried that even IF (and I realize itā€™s a BIG IF) this signifies an admission - itā€™s not for the business program - just for university in general. Anyone else for business just showing pre-business sessions or can anyone see a business info session option?

idk if this is what youre looking for but i know someone that applied buisness and got into the school in december but didnt get into the direct entry buisness. but they still were accepted to the school

Yes, based on the following information, I canā€™t believe decisions will not come out before 3:30 CST.

ADMITTED STUDENT INFORMATION SESSION

This 45-minute virtual information session is designed for admitted first-year students. As you make your final college selection, hear why the University of Wisconsin-Madison experience is unlike any other. Questions will be taken at the end of the presentation.

This information session will be offered via Zoom and is led by a member of the Office of Admissions and Recruitment. Questions will be taken at the end of the presentation.

If you are interested but unable to attend this session, please register for the session on Visit Bucky and you will receive a recording after the event.

All times are Central Time Zone.

EVENT DETAILS

Event date: 01/31/21
Start time: 3:30 PM
End time: 4:15 PM
Event length: 0 hr. 45 min.

1 Like

They have to had messed up releasing decisions right??

My daughter got the same when she clicked it

My S was accepted in the December wave as pre-business (not direct), and we were able to see business school info sessions - there just arenā€™t as many of them. How far out did you look?

IDK, did you try? We did ours after actually getting an acceptance.

I havenā€™t heard back yet, I am an international student but I have the new tile on my portal that says ā€œnew student to-do listā€

so what was with that whole admitted badgers website thing? i havenā€™t heard it any college to give hints before decisions are released but itā€™s freaking me out bahahah

2 Likes

Under my registration profile it says admitted students. Does that mean anything??? Iā€™m so anxious

I also have the new tile, & I was able to view the admitted student events so maybe thatā€™s a good sign. OOS

I didnā€™t :sob::sob: thatā€™s y Iā€™m confused

wdym?

me too me too. Like i said before iā€™ve never known if a college to give hints beforehand so they might just be yanking our chain and we just have to wait it out

I wasnā€™t able to get to the admitted student virtual tours thing

darn. Tomorrow is the big day though, so lets just hope they are teasing us