University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

fingers crossed, I’m literally so anxious rn.

No way I’ll be able to go to sleep :joy:

1 Like

How can a Uni like UW Madison ■■■■ up this bad. By 31st jan means before 31st jan right.

Whenever I try, it takes me to Google or College Confidential. Any tips?

Try to just search it up, not click on the link from here

1 Like

Do you guys see “Your access to this app is pending. You need to accept your offer of admission. Log in to MyUW and go to Student Center to accept your admission.” when you go to “Preparing for SOAR and Your First Year” in MyUW?

Yes, I see that

“It appears there are technical difficulties with the application. Please log out and try again after a few moments. If the problem persists, please contact the Center for the First-Year Experience at newstudent@studentlife.wisc.edu and we can investigate the issue further. Thank you!”
This is what I see when I click the New student to-do list.

Oh no I don’t see that. R u looking at this on your computer or phone

I see it on my phone but on my computer… (This is if you are talking about what mrfleap said)

this is probably a stupid qs but say you were admitted do you have to commit to Wisconsin before registering for the admitted student session or can any admitted student join?

Admitted student session is designed for every admitted student to learn about the university. You don’t necessarily need to commit to the university before joining the session.

Anyone else not able to sleep? I’m so nervous

1 Like

Trust me. You’ll get accepted soon.

So the question is, are there ppl who CANNOT access this information when logged in? It looks so general like anyone can see it/open to the general pop right?

Cant that just be for ppl who were admitted in Dec?

I have not yet received my decision. I just have the New Student To-Do List button on my portal, and I can add the admitted student session into my cart. My two friends can also do that. I don’t know if that means anything, but I am sure they will be accepted even without these “hints” because they are indeed strong applicants (much stronger than me) and UW is their safe school.

3.92 uw gpa, 4.5 w gpa, test optional
International, #1 public school in the country, applied for CS

ME Chance of getting in UW Madison:
International Student
Applied to Business School
SAT-1430
SAT ESSAY - 20
GPA-3.4
2Ap courses
Pretty good Why UW Madison Essay

Do you have the “New Student To Do List” in your portal?