University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

my portal is down

That been happening off and on

I do not know if my phone is just being slow but my new student to do list changed to “student to do list” and I have a tab that says “enrollment connect”

I made the mistake of logging on last night to not see the student to do list and I refuse to check the site again until I know decisions are out. Because it’s like okay he was denied or deferred. Which one? Ugh.

1 Like

My student to do list wasnt there last night and it appeared for me some time between like 9PM last night and 30 minutes ago.

1 Like

I just am not logging in at this point. I’ll wait until I k ow they are out. My kid doesn’t need this stress

5 Likes

What time do decisions come out?

no one knows

It seems like they are waiting until the last possible second to release EA decisions because they want to see where they stand with regular decision applications (due at midnight).

2 Likes

i feel like they wouldn’t have any time to change decisions though? it’s all so frustrating because this could all be solved with a simple tweet

Probably not
that is why they defer people. If you are not new to UW, then none of this surprises you. Everything they do is like this. Freshman move-in was a joke this year. Created a 5 step procedure that everyone followed except UW. Did I mention that they sent the same email address to all freshman as their roommate? One person
5000 roommates. They are probably just having problems getting everything configured and will release them when they THINK they are ready.

2 Likes

To be honest uw Madison has always been my absolute dream school since forever, but this whole admissions process is a bit discouraging

4 Likes

I just logged onto MyUW and it showed a notification at the top and I clicked and it was “declared snow emergency” LOL. They’re really playing with us

11 Likes

I’m not much of a confrontation person but I will absolutely be calling uw admissions tomorrow if for some reason they are not released tonight

4 Likes

do we think it’s tomorrow? Didn’t it say somewhere that if the 31st is a weekend it might release the Monday after

No that’s only for applications deadlines. If they keep to what they have been saying they have to release tonigh

1 Like

You should call them. The more people that call them the more the message will get to them.

No, it’s pretty safe to assume today. That reference was to if an application deadline fell on a weekend. Also, someone pointed out that the new student to-do-list opens tomorrow. All signs are pointing to today
not to mention they said by today.

4 Likes

did anyones to-do list disappear or did it stay this whole time
 I’m really nervous because I never saw it

1 Like

Does anyone remember what happened when the 12/15 wave came out, in regards to the “new student to do list?” I remember some ppl had it & some didn’t. Was there a correlation?