University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Not mine

There are like a dozen of those sessions so I do know if they are trying to beat that time

oh well thats disappointing. I am just hoping they release tonight at this point but honestly not looking too bright. its already 3pm where I am and its a Sunday and they said they would release by jan 31 so I was thinking it meant before the 31st (which makes sense) but i guess I was wrong because I still dont see anything :(.

Iā€™m worried that because I donā€™t have a new student to-do list that I didnā€™t get it:( does everyone have it?

1 Like

Not everyone has it. dont be worried until you get the letter

1 Like

I donā€™t have one either! I thought this was a target school but now Iā€™m scared ā€¦

2 Likes

I am unable to even see the ā€œadmitted students eventā€ at 3:30 , which means if you could sign up for this you probably got in, whereas I probably did not.

i donā€™t think we can really know just based on random website access. best to keep your hopes up and stay calm until decisions are released !

2 Likes

I have no idea whatā€™s going on at this point. I think we have all done so much research in anticipation and stuff at this point. They should have really released by now in my opinion. I understand that this year there were many more applications but thats true for almost all institutions. Just wished that they had a better system so that we would not all be so anxious rn (including parents and kids)

6 Likes

my anxiety rn >>>>>

5 Likes

do you have the to do list

1 Like

it has the maintenance thingy on it

1 Like

youre probs fine i dont have it at all im freaking out

1 Like

I had the to do list. I had to leave somewhere for an hour. so some time between an hour ago and now it disappeared

ā– ā– ā–  thats so weird

oops haha

Anyone joined the 3:30 admitted session ? What are they saying ?

I am in the seminar

did they say anything?

nope

1 Like