University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

I have officially come undone. I need to just stop being mad at UW. I posted again on Instagram. It’s not making me feel better and Covid brain makes it harder to focus on something else for a while. There is nothing else to focus on at home for the tenth straight month. I am tuning out.

2 Likes

I am SO frustrated. Can they please release because this is getting rlly stressful LOL. what even is the point of applying EA if we aren’t going to hear back soon. Some of my reg decisions are coming in 2 weeks and this hasn’t yet ugh

2 Likes

Is your guy’s New Student To-Do list under maintenance rn?

5 Likes

My new student to do list has a warning symbol on it and says that it is undergoing maintenance… hoping that means that they are working on the release?

6 Likes

Yep

What does that even mean?

There you are- I hope you get good news today.

yes

Yes but it says temporarily available instead of UNavailable

2 Likes

:pray:t2: :pray:t2:

1 Like

wait that’s so funny :skull: :skull:

Communication skills - check
Planning and execution - check
Attention to details - check
Lol

3 Likes

Oh geez. That isn’t making me feel better. Does anybody proofread at UW?

Oh that was a sarcastic comment

Lmao. We are all so confused. :rofl:. At least this chat has been A+. I would love my D to go to school with all of you/your kids

7 Likes

I am thinking they have to release before 3:30 because they have an admitted students webinar thing at 3:30 and many kids have signed up for it without even knowing for sure if they are admitted. I dont know why they wouldn’t release before then because then kids dont know if they are able to attend that or not but then again its really close to 3:30 so I am not sure if they are actually going to release LOL loosing hope

3:30 what time zone bc it’s 4:17 where i am

Aw, that’s so sweet you still believe they have a plan.

4 Likes

CST because thats the time zone they use at UW

1 Like

I really hope even though I dont think they do lol

1 Like