University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

4 Central time maybe?

are there any updates on their instagram, did they reply to anyone who left a comment today?

all of their replies are you will receive a decision by January 31 for those who asked

its probably going to be at around 5:00pm cst because thats when a lot of schools come out

its amazing they would hold a Zoom session for prospective students and not address at all when decisions would hit…very poor communication - all they had to say - is that with pandemic and high volume of applicants, we are trying to get these out by today, but it’s likely mid-week…or something like that.

3 Likes

I clicked on the webinar for admitted students link and it said that only admitted students are allowed to access the webinar… uh oh :grimacing:

guess that explains the zoom

Wishful thinking.

Same for me, but I had the New Student To-Do list… Strange.

2 Likes

These people dont understand they are leaving a bad taste in students mouth.

2 Likes

bruh it is literally jan 31 how does their reply even make sense thats so confusing

3 Likes

All they had to say was today, not talk all robotic and misleading. so weird.

1 Like

SO it is today

I didnt even apply here and I’m annoyed for everyone. this reflects sooo poorly on their end.

6 Likes

No, no relies

So when they say by January 31st that means its today, right?

1 Like

Replies

i dont think the word by means on the day of… i thought it means before. so when they say by jan 31 i think of it before then not today. but even now that it is jan 31 why r they saying by still like its literally today LOL this doesn’t even make sense

1 Like

This is so bad. Can someone lay out everything we know?

1 Like

dang when people from the class of 22 see these posts next year they probably wont be too thrilled LOL