University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

I would assume so.

we dont know much other than the admitted students tour thing could mean something and that some people have the student checklist in their portal but we are not sure if that means anything

what is this zoom link youre talking about

My son sees a Welcome Future Badger message when he logged in with his NetID to view the admitted students events.

1 Like

Right! Like- your pizza will be delivered by 8 and you get it at 8:45. They are not very precise with their word choice.

1 Like

i saw that too

I think you are overestimating the reach of what happens on these forums. There will always be more people interested in UW than there are spots. The school simply offers too much and is too highly ranked for it to be otherwise.

I wouldn’t read into the future badger message bc its future
 not welcome badger.

2 Likes

how do u get to this

I can’t imagine that it won’t to be today. I’m guessing 8pm Eastern since that’s the time it’s been the past several release cycles, regardless of the date. Anything before 8pm is wishful thinking, anything after and I’m thinking the worst

1 Like

it just makes me not want to go there as much as I did previously now because it just seems like they dont have their act together and college is expensive
 i want to go to a place where I know its worth my time money and everything else. i really hope they dont push it past today because i really do love the school and i want to know asap

1 Like

Where is the zoom link, and how would you know if you got in by clicking it.

Thats not fair, covid is messing stuff up.

1 Like

Visit Bucky - Login | Office of Admissions and Recruitment - University of Wisconsin-Madison is this one everyone is talking about because im logged in and able to view admitted sutdent information sessions

1 Like

Every other school seems to be coping just fine.

1 Like

that link took me right back to CC. ■■■?

true true but a lot of other universities at least told us when things would be out and if they told me that they were unable to process applications even now i think it would be less stressful. i understand that they got more applications and i am not blaming them necessarily i just wish there was more communication if that makes sense. i applied to many other schools that had far more applications and i think they did a good job with explaining when they would release even if it was later than normal

1 Like

I signed in and got this: Congratulations on your acceptance to UW–Madison, Future badger.
Throughout the spring, you can register for virtual admitted student events hosted by the Office of Admissions, schools, colleges, academic programs, and campus resources. Opportunities include information sessions, Q&A panels, social media, and more.

Explore the below offerings, select the sessions that most interest you, and register! We will continue to add events as they are finalized, so please be sure to check back for new offerings

guys I hate to be that person but by January 31st means no latter than January 31st. It is not unprofessional not to release something before the due date. COVID has probably increased the amount of applications and messed other stuff up too. At the end of the day I would rather they release decisions when they feel they are ready then to do a botched job early.

2 Likes

this is what that page says:

BADGER NEXT STEP EVENTS FOR ADMITTED STUDENTS

Congratulations on your acceptance to UW–Madison, #FutureBadger!

Throughout the spring, you can register for virtual admitted student events hosted by the Office of Admissions, schools, colleges, academic programs, and campus resources. Opportunities include information sessions, Q&A panels, social media, and more.

Explore the below offerings, select the sessions that most interest you, and register! We will continue to add events as they are finalized, so please be sure to check back for new offerings.

Admissions Information Sessions

This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.

Expand allCollapse all

First-Year Student Information Sessions

Transfer Student Information Sessions

Q&A Panels

This is an accordion element with a series of buttons that open and close related content panels.

Expand allCollapse all

Next Steps for Admitted Students Panel

You’ve been admitted
 what now? Join us for this Q&A panel to learn what’s next on your journey to becoming a future Badger. Ask your questions of University Housing, the Office of Student Financial Aid, and the Office of Undergraduate Advising, plus hear more about student orientation, credit evaluation, and university health services. Our experts are here to help you navigate your next steps!

Current Student Panels

Want to know what it’s like to be a Badger? Hear current UW–Madison students share their experiences and answer your questions about life on campus.

Current Multicultural Student Panels

Wisconsin Experience Panel: Learning Beyond the Classroom

Identity & Inclusion at UW-Madison: Finding Your Community

Virtual Campus Tours

Expand allCollapse all

Admitted Student Campus Tours

Admitted students and their families and guests are invited to experience a virtual campus tour hosted by current student tour guides. This event is a great opportunity to learn more about UW–Madison, to engage with current students, and to decide if our campus is your next home away from home.