University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

Agh sorry y’all I just haven’t heard back from one school yet so I’m stressed even about safeties. I also love wisco

1 Like

Check out tweets and replies

I can’t wait to see this group blow up when they’re released :joy:

2 Likes

I was looking at the mich gc when they were released it it completely blew up and was logging people out

1 Like

good luck to everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll have some peace if I have something to lean back on before rd :sob:

What’s the acceptance rate for oos?

Madison is my dream school! Go badgers

7 Likes

yes omg, and when michigan came out, they showed on some people’s portals first and then some had to keep refreshing in the next ten mins until they got theirs. hopefully for UW we get them fast!

Also i never got an email from michigan so i would just check the portal

2 Likes

all I found was " More than 49 percent of the fall 2019 freshmen class are nonresidents, and 50.3 percent are Wisconsin residents, the lowest percentage of in-state students Madison has enrolled in at least 25 years, the Wisconsin State Journal reported in September"

1 Like

for 2019, my bad

So right now what I see on my portal is a new student to do list undergoing maintenance

3 Likes

I think its funny how on the instagram they were saying they cant mention a specific date/time but then on the twitter they said tonight sometime. its just so contradictory but im glad there is more communication! looking forward to my decision (hopefully its good news)

2 Likes

Extremely nervous but hoping for good news! Cant wait for this all to be over

3 Likes

Do you guys think it is coming out at 8 CT?

Ngl i feel like wisco would end up being 11:59 just because of how bad it is this year

2 Likes

I think it might start arorund then and string out over an hour. Just speculation

It will automatically send an email to us, and we can check the result right?