University of Wisconsin, Madison EA Class of 2025

People are stressed. Deal with it lol

We paid them a fee to review our apps by a date they themself said they will meet. We did not make that date up. We are now asking them to meet that commitment - demanding this is asking for accountability, not entitlement. Yes sometimes unexpected things happen, and best way an accountable person should handle it by clear open communication.

8 Likes

I love wisco and I get that they have more applicants but so does everyone and they got it in on time. like im upset because they released that random batch in december and then left the rest of us waiting. like in my opinion they ■■■■■■ up bad this year.

1 Like

Part of my issue is that it was a substantial benefit to the people that heard on December 15. They were able to make their regular decision applications based on the information they received. The applicants who had to wait until the 11th hour (maybe literally) today are not getting that benefit. How is this a fair process for all the applicants?

4 Likes

Yes, State College, PA! How about you?

yeah like the point of ea is that we can know before RD decisions are due so if we dont getg in we can still apply to more schools. like this defeats the purpose of it.

5 Likes

Not fair to undermine peoples’ feelings. These kids have worked so hard and are dealing with alot now and this added stress could easily be avoided. Announcing random states mid-Dec and then nothing for weeks was a poor way to handle this process.

13 Likes

Exactly. This frustrated me so much this year

That’s exactly my disappointment. Those individuals may have had 6 weeks to submit additional information for a reconsideration of a deferral decision too. The waiting is just so darn hard for everyone.

They just tweeted, “all remaining Ea decisions will be released by the end of the day today”

3 Likes

This tweet seems promising.

https://twitter.com/UWAdmissions/status/1356017049860853760

I don’t see that

Great!! Wisco is my safety but I still see it as a great school and option

Theres a link right above you to see it now

I think all we need to do is wait for decisions , and nothing else. Right now, we’d talk big about the system and absolutely not care about it when we get the decision - so let’s discuss what’s relevant

See it now, that’s promising!

1 Like

I’m outside of philly.

dont you think its a little rude to post to a group of people who are anxiously waiting for this that Wisco is ur safety!!! lol

15 Likes

That I agree with 100%

kinda tone deaf…

2 Likes