***University of Wisconsin-Madison Fall 2017 Thread***

I’ve calmed down now. Whoo. Here are my stats:

In-state
GPA: 3.90 W
ACT: 26 (Seriously. Don’t let a lower ACT score get to you. I was told constantly that I wouldn’t get in because of my ACT score, but if you are well rounded, then you should be good.)

I’m in a ton of clubs. I don’t even want to list them all. I didn’t do any sports, but I was a manager for girls’ tennis.

How much later will out of state decisions be?

once you go onto student center what do you click to see your decision?

ACCEPTED
Instate
ACT: 26
GPA: 3.9
Veterinary Internship
Good Letters of rec!

I haven’t heard yet! Everyone who has been accepted are you in state? Im out of state so maybe we will hear another day

My guess is everyone will hear over the weekend

When have OOS decisions been released compared to in state decisions in the past?

@hookembadgers typically they have done rolling decisions. This year is the first time they are releasing everyone together. Should be this weekend if it isn’t tonight

It is still possible that out of staters will hear later in the evening. Remember, decisions are released from 7-9

We live in Taiwan, so my daughter is an international applicant.

SAT new: 1420 (Math 770, R+W 650)
TOFEL: 109
GPA: 4.0 (unweighted)
Class rank: not provided

Activities
School Spirit: Black Gun, Honor Guard
The Honor Guard is the drill team at our school. We’ve performed at several national occasion, including the Flag Rising Ceremony on New Year’s Day.
Mass communication club: member
Yearbook Editor
Choreographer of the class’ cheer-leading contest, second Prize

Admitted to L & S
Intended major: Communication art

MN here - and nothing so far.

Did people check their portal or notice an e-mail?

@JBStillFlying I checked my portal. I don’t think the emails will be out for a while. They tend to take a while to send out after they update the portals and if I remember correctly, somebody earlier in the forum said that it usually takes two hours to get an email after the portals are updated.

My daughter is checking the portal

OOS illinois here, nothing yet. Will post when i hear back. Good luck to everybody, this weekend will consist of laying down and refreshing the portal every 5 minutes. Congrats to all.

International already got decisions and oos are STILL waiting?..

Really pissing me off that international students heard back and OOS students haven’t. Hopefully this will change during the next 8 years. #AmericaFirst #MAGA

@sml1234 couldn’t have been said any better MAGA

Well, their tweets still are reading “Hang in there” . . . and then they send decisions out? This is crazy.

Accepted!

Instate
3.77 UW GPA
30 ACT