UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

I luv u guys already :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 more wake ups until decisions! Wishing everyone good luck among the chaos

2 Likes

i’m a legacy and my penn key doesn’t show my address

2 Likes

Same, I am a legacy too. No address.

People were swirling and spiraling over a false hope that some clue to acceptance was tied to login codes or email timing. It’s not kind or caring to support or encourage that kind of fruitless or frantic digging and fevered speculation. It’s also not good for the thread to have that activity overtake it. My community-spirited advice is take deep breaths and focus on what we can influence and control (which is not much for the next couple of days). I wish to offer support and encouragement to all in the meantime.

7 Likes

on an unrelated and hopefully less stressful subject, has anyone thought about which dorm they want? i go back in forth between wanting one of the three quad dorms (to be in the center of the action) and hill (nicer dorms, dining hall)

@catchmecrying: you are like sunshine right now. haven’t thought about the dorm situation. lovin’ your positive thoughts

ikr

I will be pleasantly disappointed when i get in and don’t get the nice hill dorms :rofl:

1 Like

Trying to prepare myself for a rejection :")

Same here cause if the bar is on the floor there’s no disappointment

exactlyyy

1 Like

Guyss, he got in lol.

Look —> TEST If your Setup Code was sent via US mail, please allow 4-6 business days for delivery in the continental United States. International delivery will likely take longer.

If a setup code has already been issued, it probably means he’s enrolled in the system.

Huh? Could you be more clear bc I have no idea what you are saying

Look at the message i replied to

I still don’t understand what you’re suggesting here. So getting a message like this means you got accepted?

I mean it is likely cause why would a setup code be issued to you if you’re gonna get rejected. He must be registered in the system.

@TomoNews : are you making a joke? or, do you really think he got in?

Or it could mean he just pulled it randomly out of his ass. Literally no one else got that message

it could just be random