UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Can i see the image as well?

California liberal arts school . One of top schools.

Did you apply to penn?

Yes, I did. Thank you. However, the layout is different than mine. Is yours from Penn Portal?

Yes

My daughter applied top liberal arts school ED and university of chicago EA and north eastern EA. Northern requested my daughter’s IDOC and marked all as " received " but they doesn’t process anymore. I guess they are waiting after decision, somepeople must withdraw. But u chicago doesn’t mark all our documents for financial aid .( they won’t accept my daughter as well) anyway she was late for deadline of financial application. We did not know u chicago doesn’t use idoc. I followed u pen and cornell because from 2015 to now there are many issues for financial aid and admission related stories. Thank you.

No. We applied liberal arts school. I just provided as example. I think the financial office changes date step by step by accepting documents from receiving.

Hi, do yall think its possible for me to call the admissions office and ask about my decision early? Waiting for it is just killing me right now

prob not lol

alr then, can we all list our stats and ECs to get some understanding of the applicant pool?

hi! Based on some research from other threads I think this is a good sign! My Parent’s tax return forms also say Received, Ready for Review and the date keeps changing. (12/12/21 now)

Pretty sure financial aid only starts working until after ao’s have made their decisions!

I turned my w2 forms in on nov 30
 so super late so I’m gonna assume that is why they are still pending.

all of my forms say “received and satisfied” instead of ready for review. does anyone else have this?

which forms?? and are you international?

everything that i submitted for financial aid like my parents w2 forms etc. i’m not international

that should be a good sign i think!

sorry another question- what is your status date on the forms?? just wondering because I submitted most of my forms late

the status date on my parents and mine w2 forms is 12/06
 but fafsa and penn financial supplement is just the regular date in november. but also does satisfied mean something different than ready to review

hi! regarding ur last message- I am not quite sure. I know the financial aid office only starts working after decisions are made. My parent’s tax forms said “submitted, pending processing” until 12/07 when they changed to received ready for review. If ur forms changed sometime last week I would assume it is a very good sign.

Guys remember the financial aid department and admissions office work separately. Your financial aid status has absolutely nothing to do with your admission.

6 Likes

do you think this year’s number of applicants will increase or decrease from last year? will the acceptance rate go even lower than 14.9?