UPenn Early Decision for Fall 2022 Admission

Probably. It goes down every year.

I think your situation is also good sign.

Agreed. Will probably drop to 13% or below I think

maybe not, last year it was only super low bc of a lot of 2024 acceptees that took a gap year so they reserved those spots in ED

3 Likes

Agreed.

good luck!!!

Which school did you apply to and what major?

lots of people are talking about certain changes in FA status possibly indicating admission ā€“ is there any way to ā€œcheckā€ (get some early indication LOL) if you didnā€™t apply for FA?

M&T/Wharton, Computer Science (BSE)/Business Analytics ā€“ you?

Finance, wharton.

2 Likes

Am I the only one really nervous about thursday?

nope LOL i think we all are :slight_smile:

I donā€™t know about Penn but last year I read about these ā€˜gimmicksā€™ to pre verify a decision hours and days b4 the official deadline.

Many would say I did this and it shows Iā€™m in. Hours later theyā€™d say they were rejected.

Follow their timeline. All the pre movement you see probably means nothing.

Good luck.

Iā€™m so scaredā€¦this week is gonna go by so slowly

Legal studies & business ethics! Hbu?

CAS- Philosophy, politics, and economica

2 Likes

are most people submitting scores? ive heard such mixed stuff about scores this year and last year ā€“ everything from ā€œthey mean less than in years pastā€ to ā€œits a lot harder without a test scoreā€

Same with my D22!

2 Likes

I submitted mine. I think they will be pretty understanding of the situation overall, so donā€™t worry too much. They just want you to submit what you can so that they know more about you as an applicant.

I submitted mine but I think it mostly depends on the area you live. Where I live, we had so many opportunities to take it so most people so applied to the top schoolsā€™ submitted scores.