Urgent college question

<p>Hi guys i am applying to the UC SCHOOLS AND I NEED TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS</p>

<p>My school uses a blue sheet regardless if I use the common app or the way of a specific college. The blue sheet tells my school to send my recommendations, my grades, my final transcript… and things like that… Do I send that to you or do I wait until I get accepted (if god lets me haha) and then see what you guys want when you send me an email?</p>

<p>Also kind of adding to my previous question, what is exactly due november 30th then? Is it just the online UC application with the essays? This is what I am confused about. I need to know what exactly is due november 30th and what and when does my school send all those teacher recommendations and final transcripts ect…</p>

<p>Thanks for the help guys!!</p>

<p>Generally speaking colleges want everything by the app due date. UCs could be different if all that is self reported on the app, though teacher recs wouldn’t be…</p>

<p>I emailed them and this is what they said</p>

<p>Dear Jared ,</p>

<p>Thank you for contacting the UC Application Center.</p>

<p>Transcripts will not be requested until after admission to a UC campus. If you are accepted you will be given further instruction at that time. Letters of recommendation are only requested for certain majors. You will be notified upon selecting your major if this is the case. If not, we advise you do not send them, as there is no guarantee they will be read.</p>

<p>The UC Application is due November 30th.</p>

<p>If you have other questions, please feel free to contact us again.</p>

<p>Thank you,</p>

<p>Brittney
University of California Application Center
800-207-1710</p>

<p>No need to send your grades or letters of recommendation. I think they ask you if they want them.</p>