USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

@hehehaha I don’t think that’s true. FAFSA/CSS/financial aid forms aren’t due until February for USC, so some applicants may not have finished submitting everything yet (thus they would still be in review). Mine still says “Application In Review” because I haven’t finished uploading all documents to FAST.

Did anyone receive a financial letter in the mail today? (and does this mean anything?/)

did you get any emails saying that you need to still submit your financial aid material?

@hehehaha Yeah, I got two (one yesterday, one the day before). I think I got two because I started uploading documents to FAST on Wednesday and forgot to upload my parent’s W-2 form.

Has anyone in SoCal received a package today? Since we haven’t heard of any arriving yet, does that mean that the packages aren’t arriving as early as expected?

No box here in Los Angeles area. Mail comes early in our neighborhood.

Did you already get your mail today?

Also, I didn’t get any financial aid email. Only the booklet like a month ago

@CDK2020 Is this question for me? Yes we received mail, it comes early in our neighborhood in Los Angeles and there was no box.

I, too, didn’t get a financial aid email.

are the boxes small enough to fit into a mailbox or are they bigger?

Some people on red___ are reporting that they got the white boxes. Good luck to all.

Where are you seeing that? I do not see it on A2C or on USC,

Shoot! I can’t find the thread on red___ …

google red… USC merit

Mostly see old reddit threads (18 days to 1 year). Anything posted in last 24 hours is similar to CC posts, e.g., “Anyone get one yet?” etc.

I only see 2019 threads, no 2020 threads

Yep. Only last year’s threads. Are you sure you are looking at this year?

Yeah, I only see comments on red___ that are from last year.

Is reddit a dirty word around here?:slight_smile:

Last year people didn’t start reporting white boxes on this website until around 5PM on the expected day.