USC Class of 2024 Applicants Thread

@nerdyaf09 howd u find out??

OMG CONGRATTSSSSSS

my forms section disappeared too. I am from the midwest and my mail just came. nothing :frowning:

@nerdyaf09 CONGRATS! good luck on the interview. With that enthusiasm, hope you join the Trojan family!

i checked my portal and everything looks the same. i also didn’t get a package with my mail :frowning: it’s my birthday today so i’m kinda sad haha

did your form section disappear?

Does anyone know what the Planning Worksheet tab is for in the FAST section?

nope it’s still there

I still have the forms section

@miarae5 is ur form section there

@Rodnfkvk yeah

If you’re talking about the part with the drop-down where you can upload documents, I still have it.

Honestly, I would just wait for the package or portal updates instead of torturing yourself.

My forms section is gone

No it’s not that @CDK2020 its a header that said forms that used to have an audit in it, it was above application checklist

@CDK2020 that’s exactly what my mom said! thanks so much i should enjoy being 18 :slight_smile:

this is so confusing

@miarae5 I’m such a hypocrite by telling you that but hey, coaches don’t play.

International (India) here. Just checked portal, forms section is gone. One of my friends who also applied to USC still has it though. Could this be a sign? (he’s a US citizen though)

@Rodnfkvk ohhh i never had that then but i didn’t check when everyone said they had it

does anybody remember around what time the portal is expected to be updated ??