USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I have no idea. Can you send me the username of the ig page? Historically, USC has started releasing in the afternoon and I assume it would do the same. 5 hours from now seems a bit early, but it could be possible since this year there’s a drastic increase in applicants and they may want to limit portal crash as much as possible.

it’s called 2025usc

Best of luck to her!

i think they could be trying to say that decision day is in 5 hours

2 Likes

that’s also what I think because in their Interactive highlight it shows they have had the countdown going since 5 days ago. Don’t think they would know 5 days in advance. Maybe someone could DM them for more information.

5 hours from now is midnight in Cali so they’re prolly just counting down till decision day not decision release time

2 Likes

On this page?

that means you’re missing documents. it should have a clock icon and say the thing about early april

Thank you :slight_smile:

people who’ve received the financial aid emails, does your financial aid portal show the action required triangle symbol or the clock pending symbol?

ok so when are we thinking it’s gonna be released? what time!

mine has an action required triangle, but I got the email a few days ago and I’m assuming the document just hasn’t been processed yet

My Ds no longer have the Application in Review tab. They got in during scholarship round.

yeah that’s what i thought too!!

does USC do waves for releasing ?

To sum some things up that have gone round and round.

Expecting decisions to start at noon tomorrow. Although they are in charge, (along with their computer/network systems), so we will see.

Financial aid is usually updated 3-7 days after decisions, that is, if everything is complete for your file. Plenty of people will be asked for additional information. Maybe for a second time, send them what they ask for quickly.

Last year was the first time they used portal as the first and primary form of notification, as it was previously done with the glorious packages. Yes, it was done in waves starting at noon for international then moving across U.S. from east to west. California being last from 3-4pm.

1 Like

what time has it been for previous years?

noon pst?

do they release it based on region? I AM SO NERVOUS

To sum some things up that have gone round and round.

Expecting decisions to start at noon tomorrow. Although they are in charge, (along with their computer/network systems), so we will see.

Financial aid is usually updated 3-7 days after decisions, that is, if everything is complete for your file. Plenty of people will be asked for additional information. Maybe for a second time, send them what they ask for quickly.

Last year was the first time they used portal as the first and primary form of notification, as it was previously done with the glorious packages. Yes, it was done in waves starting at noon for international then moving across U.S. from east to west. California being last from 3-4pm.

Ha posted twice cause the three questions above came in at same time I posted and apparently, no one reads earlier posts. :slight_smile:

5 Likes