USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Is anyone able to register for an event at viterbi?

I think both of those links are intended only for admitted students, so it says congratulations because they assume you’re looking at the page for information because you got in. Everyone sees congrats when you open the site.

1 Like

Exactly

Yeah mine says access denied when I try to sign up for the event.

Like this message if when signing up for an event at Dornsife and logging in, it says “Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.”

9 Likes

Like this message if when signing up for an event at Dornsife and logging in, it says “You do not have permission”

1 Like

Like this message if when signing up for an event at Dornsife and logging in, it says “Access denied”

1 Like

You were able to register for an event?

what link allowed you to get here?

No.

That’s a default page

Fair? Human ideal imposed on the real world. I’m sorry, but it’s a distracting concept.
If life were fair we would all have a great deal less money and opportunities while many others in our world would have more of the same.

Unless you are redirecting from a proper link within your own admissions portal after seeing a notice of admission, nothing is official. I do not recommend stressing yourself unnecessarily.

We are roughly 3.5 hours away from the roll-out of the true admission decisions.

Good luck…

2 Likes

I put a dornsife-viterbi major as my first choice and comp sci as my second, so idk if Viterbi even would consider me.

does anyone know what time decisions are coming out?

1 Like

Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session. - thats what im getting for dornsife

3.5 hours away?? Isnt the decision going to come out around 4 PST?

Everyone’s says congrats