USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

It seems so far all but one person has seen that message if they applied to dornsife… one person say you do not have permission

Noon PST

2 Likes

i second this; there’s no reason to stress yourselves or anyone else, we’ll find out soon enough <3

Here is what that page looked like earlier this morning even from my (mom) device but also on my son’s device. Now it’s just a calendar of events page.

2 Likes

I don’t have permisssion.

Default page

2 Likes

Oh it was you saying that?

1 Like

Default page

Hmm so it seems everyone who applied to Dornsife sees not eligible. It appears this portal astrology has fallen through for now

12p PST

I’m getting neither one. I applied Marshall first choice, Dornsife second, and it says “Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page.”

Love how berkeley, the CS elite school, has given everyone hope for Portal astrology

2 Likes

Intriguing. You’re the second person who applied Dornsife second who sees a different message.

At the end of the day they are a public school. Not too surprised LMAO

1 Like

■■■ does it mean?

Zero clue. Not enough responses to indicate anything

Viterbi does not consider second choice.

I saw someone say decisions could start coming out at 12est. Not sure if this is true though

1 Like

BTW, I get the same thing from Marshall when I try and register: “Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page.”

That means I only have a single shot. Could I be admitted as undecided? (Also the major I applied to in dornsife is not popular at all. I think four people graduated in it last year.)