USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

12:00pm pst is expected time.

started with international, then moved from east coast to west coast in waves between 12:20 - 4:00pm

Remember, last year was the first and only time portal was used as primary and first notification, prior to that it was always packages. So limited history.

3 Likes

Hey Dornsife applicant, I just made an online poll for people to share their result when try to register an event. Plz tell me what are two option for the Verbiti people so I can create another one as well

in another thread, someone said they start at 9am pst, so that est should be expecting to hear back between 12-4 and that pst would hear back around 12-4 their time as well. apparently in the past it’s been by region, but it’s hard to tell if this is an accurate take or take into account changed because of the pandemic. i’m in orlando, fl, so i’ll update the thread when i get notified :slight_smile:

ahah what happened with ucb?

oops read that wrong

The person in the thread mention 9am PST which is 12pm EST, lol. I know they wouldn’t start that early, it’d be chaos :joy:

What time were decisions released last year?

If it’s a reddit thread, it’s wrong. ha they make up so much stuff over there!

1 Like

No, people would still be in school.

can someone send the link to register for admitted student events?

I talked to an admissions operator yesterday, they said between 3 and 5. Take from that what you will.

12:00pm pst is expected time.

started with international, then moved from east coast to west coast in waves between 12:20 - 4:00pm

Remember, last year was the first and only time portal was used as primary and first notification, prior to that it was always packages. So limited history.

1 Like

USC said they would be released the afternoon of March 30. So 9 am PT would make no sense. Starting at 12 PT (3 ET) is earliest.

pst or est?

it definitely was, lol. i’ve started to take the reddit and twitter information with a grain of salt, i’ve simply set alarms fro 12pm and 5pm to check my email. i’m too swamped with homework to stress anymore than i already am, lol. can’t wait for us to hear back!

2 Likes

Speaking of admissions packages, do you think they’ve already sent those out?

No to packages at this time. They would have put that on social media.

1 Like

No idea. They’re in cali so prob PST.

1 Like

When withdrawing your application it gave you one of three messages, all aligning with your decision

What would they say.

1 Like