USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I will be at USC tomorrow.

Just sayin’

1 Like

Oh nice I’m MA.

1 Like

Wydm. Are they open for tours?

our records indicate

interesting. so far everyone who responded here sees that, but about an hour ago on reddit everyone except for one person and myself were seeing access denied

That’s for viterbi.

No, visiting D there…

No tours, will be curious to see how many are just strolling around. Folks said UCLA had a lot of people walking about - doing their own tour.

1 Like

No the viterbi one was a separate link

Do you think Dornsife would know I wouldn’t get admitted for Viterbi second choice so they would have been more easy letting me in? Or at least undecided.

Do you know if some things are starting to open up on campus, eateries, bookstore, libraries? If we did a self-guided tour around campus would we get into/see much this week?

Two Teacher recommendation letters are optional but I did not submit them

Im thinking that if you got that you do not have permission for this event then you were accepted. and if you got that you are ineligible then you were denied, based on the poll from above

I don’t rlly understand this whole our records indicate vs access denied. I’m saying it again: I go the same message (our records indicate) without even being logged into my portal which means they are not tracking who got in and who didn’t cause they wouldn’t even know if I were an applicant or not. It seems that is either just a default page or it’s not open till descions come out.

It certainly won’t do you any favors, but I doubt it’ll make or break your application

yeah it’s just peculiar because after logging in, people have seen two different messages

who is even getting ineligible? which one is the our records indicate? is that the denied or admitted?

Send the link again?

It’s all speculation

1 Like

Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reach out to Whitney Rollerson, Admission Events Coordinator, at rollerso@usc.edu.

Maybe this all too speculative and we should just wait the three hours left :slight_smile:

1 Like