USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I think ineligible is denied

I got that

Aren’t you just a little ray of sunshine.

2 Likes

I agree with you

When our decisions coming out?

but I was referring to @owenduggan2025 because they have a theory. His theory claims ineligible, but mine so I’m asking if that is the our records one or not

Are*

While we are waiting, I am just interested: what would people pick: USC or Berkeley? I applied as international student for Biology to both schools. Even though I will pay 'out of state tuition" at Berkeley, it is still cheaper than USC (64k vs around 79k). I know that Berkeley has a little bit better reputation across the world and especially for STEM subjects. Which school do people usually pick for STEM when they have both options?
(Note: I do not know my USC decision yet and maybe I won’t get in)

What are you seeing

What about mine? Mine says our records.

Are people mainly seeing ineligible or the “not allowed to access”?

Village is open since it isn’t part of campus technically speaking…stuff on campus is not open. Bookstore is by appt. But one can walk around.

1 Like

6 minutes and we’ll see what time they’re coming.

Both for different links

I have no idea. Can someone send a screen shot of the ineligible because mostly everyone is seeing not allowed access

1 Like

Our records indicate…

On the Marshalls page it says "Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page ", but on Dornsife it says “Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.”

1 Like

It is nearly impossible that USC will release their result 12:00 est

1 Like

It seems an hour or so ago everyone saw Access denied, but now everyone sees our records indicate. I’m starting to think none of this means anything

1 Like

What even is the link that everyone is using? like I logged in to it too I just don’t understand what the purpose of that page is? like is it connected to the portal