USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

https://dornsifeadmit.usc.edu/events

yes the earliest even is april 6. think u signed up for the wrong events than what we are talking about

The screen shot above is for HS seniors. anyone can register.

Can’t believe I got sucked into this conspiracy theory stuff!

6 Likes

Yup kicked out.

Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reach out to Whitney Rollerson, Admission Events Coordinator, at rollerso@usc.edu.

3 Likes

i’m getting the same message

Is anyone seeing a different message when signing up through the Dornsife event page linked below?
https://dornsifeadmit.usc.edu/events

Everyone is getting the same thing, lets all just chill

1 Like

For Dornsife?

1 Like

When I log into my portal it gives me a form named “applicant affirmation and notice of potential audit” to submit. Did anyone else get this?

yup i got this as well

yep

Yeah. I submitted it 4 months ago

yeah I think these aren’t really indicators of anything, if we think about it why would they try to put these little differences for people in wording the day of, probably just miscommunication on us here with which links and stuff haha

1 Like

Berk and USC are totally different, in different locations, different vibes, really everything is different. But, if your only concern is international reputation, then the answer is Berk hands down. USC has enjoyed a surge in popularity and certainly quality in the US in recent years, but it will take years to match the international cache of Berkeley. Not to knock USC in any way, but that’s just the reality. These reputations take a very long time to change.

On the explore USC link: Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page.

On the Dornsife link: Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.

2 Likes

Viterbi admit site says 14, 267 applicants and only 410 first year acceptances. :upside_down_face:

saw both statements from different links, indicator RIP

Explore USC:
Our records indicate that you are not allowed to access this page.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please contact your USC admission counselor. Please visit our Find Your Counselor site to connect.

Dornsifeadmit: click any event
Our records indicate that you are not eligible to attend this session.

If you feel you are receiving this message in error, please reach out to Whitney Rollerson, Admission Events Coordinator, at rollerso@usc.edu.

1 Like

Yeah. Same for me. Don’t think it’s indicative of anything

oh sis

yes i submitted prolly like two days after submitting my application. It’s needed to complete your application

1 Like