USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

ineligible

Same here. I did not apply FA and there’s a 10-digit number next to my name.

Hmm interesting!!

does anyone know if the school of pharmacy has a target number of students to enroll or how many they typically accept. Actually does anyone know anything about the school of pharamcy lol cause there’s like no info bout it

What form

12est or 12pst

ur seeing it after u click on the FAST thing and then 2020-2021 right?

I did apply, but i still have the 10 digit number. That number will always be there so when you contact FA they can find ur file because they don’t know everyone by name. It means nothing other than a means of organizing

1 Like

Yep

1 Like

Did you log in?

12est tho nothing here so far. next best best is 3pm EST and 12pm PST

2 Likes

yes, and I think I click 2021-2022.

1 Like

i have an id too and i didn’t apply for FA either

2 Likes

12 PST for intl was last year right?

2 Likes

I visited both schools and loved both. I can totally see myself going to any of these two. However, I have heard that at Berkeley people are really competing for the resources (like lab internships, research, clubs and etc) and this is the main reason why I am concerned. I am ok with big lectures and less personalized attention since during covid I was asynchronous online student and even without meeting my teachers every day I was able to get all As and motivate myself to study. But I really want to not only study at University but rather get job and internship experience and I am afraid that at Berkeley it will be really hard to get it.

that’s what i’ve heard

Here is what USC said about it (sent an email):

You will find your 10-digit USC ID number adjacent to your name in the USC Financial Aid Summary and Tasks (FAST) portal. The best way to access FAST is by first logging into your USC Applicant Portal and navigating to the FAST link on the top, right-hand corner of the screen. You will only have access to the FAST portal if you have submitted a FAFSA or CSS Profile Application, which opens a financial aid file for you.

BUT I never applied for fin aid, so theoretically I shouldn’t be able to access fast right? Let alone find my USC ID in it.

2 Likes

It’s not hard when you list the factors and priorities that are important to YOU. That is what matters. Public versus private is very different in terms of what they offer…understand these and decide what is important to you. We didn’t consider UCB after an EECS grad from there gave us some good direction and helped us understand the factors that mattered to us. You have to personalize this decision, not let generalities determine your decision.

USC is def more collaborative with lots of support, easy access to groups, research, tech orgs, networking opportunities, internships are amazing, projects were outstanding, and ability to change majors, add major/minor. Those were the biggies for us, they may not be for you.

Now back to the chaos…

Is USC need blind? What if you asked for a fee waiver on common app?

they are need blind

3 Likes