USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Checklists don’t change anything. If they needed something they would have asked.

3 Likes

No!
And there are different permutations.

• Some have need-blind admissions but don’t meet full demonstrated need. Example I know of is University of Miami.
  • There there’s need-aware admissions where full demonstrated need is met. Example is Boston University.
  • Then there’s need-aware admissions where full need is not met. Example would be University of Rochester.
01/22/2021	Applicant Affirmation and Notice of Potential Audit

Received	Common Application		01/15/2021
Received	USC Supplement			01/15/2021
Received	SAT/ACT Score Report	01/15/2021
Received	High School Transcript	02/21/2021
Received	Fee Waiver				01/15/2021
Received	Mid Year Transcript		02/21/2021
1 Like

Same. I have to actually tell my son when decisions are being released, because he’s so chill. If I wasn’t on CC he wouldn’t know he’d been accepted anywhere at this point. LOL!

4 Likes

Same here! Lol

just to be sure, decisions for internationals come out at 12 pm PST right?

2 Likes

yes we think

4 counting audit

alright

I got common app, supplement, and mid year transcript

1 Like

Prediction based on last year, nothings for certain bud.

Possibly WeehWooh has high school transcript and mid year transcript both reported as they were provided on the same day ???

Well that makes sense, that would be a priority for me as well. Good luck in your decision. They are both great schools

To take your minds off of it, the 4th wave of covid is coming. Everyone get ready.

no it isn’t

Nice. I’m now very distracted.

“…late in the afternoon, Pacific Time…”
Sounds like 4pm PST/7pm EST may be the truth. Time to wait an eternity!

5 Likes

Let’s keep it civil. We want to have usable information for people who are looking into past years admission boards in the years to come

1 Like

We got a request for a tax form verification from FA at 2:20am this morning. THIS morning. Automated obviously…but today? really?

1 Like

That must have been a heart stopping moment to get that notification email omg