USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

This is U$C not university of South Carolina

5 Likes

Does anyone have a clear answer for what time we should expect decision? On the east coast more specifically?

^^^

3 Likes

7 at the latest

2 Likes

Same! With it being spring break here week and being PST all the east coast schools I have been checking and if it is worth waking him up I do LOL. He’s like I need my sleep on break a wait list or rejection isn’t worth loosing sleep over.

It’s so interesting that parents check their kids portals. My parents don’t even know what the CSS is. I had to pry the info out of them to fill out myself

11 Likes

I’m pretty sure some people have been told results would be rolling throughout the day

My parents don’t even know where I applied lol

5 Likes

my kid is in for a rude awakening if he moves to a quarter system at the UCs and has 8 am classes because he as a freshman he couldn’t get better times. I’m amazed at how much this kid can sleep!!

1 Like

I am getting rejected from every uni pls take me U$C

1 Like

SAME HAHA. They’re just glad I got into any college

1 Like

Haha same I had to fill out FAFSA/CSS and everything else on my own, but I had my parents tax returns and stuff so it was easy

2 Likes

D is involved in so many things, im more like a personal assistant than a mom lol

3 Likes

That’s the only part of the college process that my parents had anything to do with. They don’t want me to know their income lol

2 Likes

You should get admitted just for that! It’s a part time job applying to colleges. I see why the wealthy hire a college admissions coach. After 25 schools, I will be so ready for a short break before my youngest of 4 begins the admissions cycle next fall with tours her junior year.

3 Likes

I would expect admissions to roll like last year. I don’t think east coast will have to wait till 7.

Still hoping for that same noon start internationally, then rolling over to east coast around 12:30.

They don’t want people to be sitting in a class when they get some of the biggest news of their life. But they don’t have to wait till 7 for that.

4 Likes

I got rejected from Berkeley and told my mom and two days later she goes “Oh Berkeley, you got in right?”

Pain

4 Likes

Do we have an international student in here that can keep us posted when they see anything?

1 Like

Sure.

2 Likes

well it’s 1pm east coast and no news UGH this wait hurts more than a rejection

2 Likes