USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Fingers crossed!

do we suspect east coast first and then the next time zone the next hour and so on?

2 Likes

oh nice im sure that made a some sort of personal connection and demonstarated ur interest

Last year, that was the case… international and then eastern time zone… and kept moving west.

yes i agree. the ao rlly isn’t like ur family that the care about u on a personal level

1 Like

good way to keep the site from crashing

3 Likes

will there be an email when decisions are released?

I imagine yes

Yes… but not soon thereafter if past trends persist. It can be quite a gap between posting online and email saying that it happened.

1 Like

I really hope east coast is first. We have been tortured all morning and it’s practically 2pm UGHHHH if we find out last that will suck because we’ve waited the longest

2 Likes

International student here, just hoping to get my decision before 4 pm PST…

1 Like

I suspect they will also do so to allow people exiting schools first to review. So east to west…

4 Likes

No I’m domestic with a green card. Got classified as an international student on accident

cough cough brown who released ED in the middle of school for everyone in the US no matter the time zone

2 Likes

Omg! I hope that’s not the case this year. My nerves can’t take it!

oh that sucks! I hope that doesn’t impact ur decision too much but sort of a lousy mistake of AO part they should fix something like that

1 Like

I feel like I’m getting ready for the hunger games.

13 Likes

Where did you find out that you were classified as an international student? My son got the same situation at GA Tech, while I found it out earlier and had it fixed.

I believe all decisions will come out today and there will not be a delay for BFA applicants. Best of luck to you! We are waiting on BFA in MT so we sure hope we find out today.

1 Like

OMG that’s too funny! :joy: