USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Pretty likely. USC is really holistic in the grand scheme of elite colleges. There have been admits with sub 3.2 UW so keep your head up

I’m going through it too. I don’t think you can get more empathethic than that.

Thank you!

I love dogs…they aren’t toxic

2 Likes

Well your response sure didn’t seem like it :slight_smile:

I am not sure about the time. Some said 12pm EDT. I cannot follow the NYU post anymore. It makes me very nervous, and NYU is not even among the top 3 choices for my son. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I wasn’t saying that person was spreading anything false. I’m telling people to stop saying it to them.

I feel like tax forms are a good sign of them wanting your tax forms;)

exactly <3

2 Likes

Oops

When you click on upload materials what does it say for y’all? Does everyone have the ability to upload “final high school transcript?” Thanks!

1 Like

Everyone has the same things they can upload.

5 Likes

Just as a stipulation, I wasn’t coming for you. I was coming for those redditors that keep spreading anything false to get us all riled up. They did it to me earlier and a bunch of others still on here and it sucked.

USC is easily the most holistically reviewing college. I have seen and know of people who have gotten in with low stats and people with higher stats than them get rejected. From what I’ve seen, USC truly wants a well rounded and creative/passionate class not just a group of smart kids. If you conveyed passion through your application then you should be fine.

1 Like

Guys 15 more minutes!

That was there before

1 Like

Alright let’s calm down and not get into a fight. According to the mods we’re already on thin ice. I know everyone is super stressed but let’s just relax and wait fifteen minutes

8 Likes

Maybe even less, I notice colleges always send them out a few minutes early so they don’t crash prob.

1 Like

is anyone able to view their fin aid planning worksheet?

Not to my knowledge.