USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

https://admissionblog.usc.edu/2021/03/30/from-the-dean-of-admission-2021-2022-first-year-application-process-outcome/

I’ve gotten into University of San Francisco, Santa Clara University, UCSD, UCSB, Georgia Tech and waitlisted at UCLA

1 Like

i feel like u should just get the next day off school cause that is just torture

5 Likes

they have released that their acceptance rate school-wide is about 12.4% – 8,800 admitted from about 71,000 applications.

1 Like

this link was just tweeted out by USC admissions

In the exact same shoes as you. I need to revise but I’m WAY too distracted waiting for this decision haha

1 Like

NO LATER THAN MIDNIGHT UGHHH WHAT THAT COULD LITERALLY MEAN 11:30PM. This just ridiculous and a bit contradictory because they stated it would start at late afternoon pst and not they’re saying randomly. I dont get why they can’t release them or at least in waves so intl kids can sleep and east coast kids don’t have to waste their entire day.

2 Likes

I got a really good offer from the Fordham honors but literally gotten waitlisted at all my other schools and rejected from NYU

Some great choices in there!

1 Like

I’m only 16 years old so I’m terrified

this is my friend neil shahs dream school. Can we get some good luck for neil shah?

3 Likes

yeah the blog says ao’s are loading the last few decisions into the portals rn

1 Like

i’ve gotten into VCU UVA Umiami and UCLA!! i’ve gotten into all my schools but probs not anymore after today :skull:

1 Like

8800/71000 is so insaneeee wow

This college decision process has been the weirdest thing of my life. I got waitlisted at BC, Mich, Villanova, UMiami, rejected from numerous schools, but somehow I got into WashU in Saint Louis. Is anyone else having such weird decision results?

1 Like

When will scholarship decisions come out from those that interviewed?

Still nothing out of NY. This is a reach and I just applied sorta for fun but I’d love to get in.

1 Like

huh??

I applied to Juilliard, NYU, USC, Howard, Pace, Rollins, and UCF. I got a callback for Juilliard and was excited, but I didn’t make it to final 50 callback. I got into Howard, Pace, Rollins, and UCF. Now we’re waiting on USC and NYU. I applied as a BFA Acting major at all of these schools and I’m currently in a pre-college conservatory style theatre magnet.

1 Like

The USC application took so long. I would just be disappointed if all that time went to waste lmao.

2 Likes