USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

it’s almost 4 and still nothing apparently they’re still uploading the last bit of decisions :roll_eyes: I think they’re just stalling till the office closes

1 Like

Colgate or Grinnell. Got into both of em, don’t know which one to pick? What do you guys think?

honestly period… I cant see myself going through the transfer process, but if it were for any school it would be USC!

1 Like

Anyone else want to know but like, don’t wanna know?

3 Likes

Its me

hahah feel ya

All I have to say about USC is that if they take me, I hope they win the NCAA Tournament. If they reject me, I hope they crash and burn and Evan Mobley will be a bust.

Interesting that the USC admin post on admit stats did not indicate how many admits had test scores. I suspect USC was not as a practical matter “test optional.”

1 Like

Omg i choked laughing!

1 Like

I would go to Colgate but honestly don’t know much about them. Just know Grinell is surrounded by a lot of corn and Colgate has decent basketball

1 Like

this was a false alarm. no one freak out as far as we know not a single decision has been released

Major: Intelligence and Cyber Operations (Dornsife) or Computer Science (Viterbi)

Stats:
GPA: 4.57 (W-5.0 Scale)
SAT: 1440 (690 ERBW; 750 M)
SAT II Biology M: 730
(Graduating a year early)

Demographics:
Race(s): Asian, Pacific Islander and White
First Generation College Student from Low Income Family/Area
Religion: Agnostic
Sexuality: Gay

As of today, I have enrolled in 9 total AP classes and 8 total Dual Enrollment Classes. I have passed all of them with a A- or higher. Enrolled in 8 college level classes (AP and Dual) this year and currently holding a 90 or higher).

Biology (9): 4
Chemistry (10): 4
English Lang (10): 4
Physics 1 (10): 3
US History(10): 3

ECs:
-The 84 Tobacco Movement (Statewide Leader) 9, 10, 11
-HMUN (International Security Delegate) 10
-Chess Club (Founder) 9, 10, 11
-Math Team (Competitor) 9, 10, 11
-Science Bowl (Competitor) 9, 10, 11
-MIT Math Primes Circle (Student Attendee) 11
-LEAP 4 Education - (Educational/Career Non Profit) (Student Attendee) 9, 10, 11
-Blockchain Acceleration Foundation - (Member) 11
-College Application Success Program - (Student Attendee) 11
-My City’s Youth Commission - (Work with city hall to better city) (Clerk) 9, 10, 11 (Emailed this in as update because I forgot it somehow lol, told them to attach it as my 4th extracurricular down the list)

Awards:
High Honor Roll 9, 10, 11
AP Scholar With Distinction 10
Seal of Biliteracy (Spanish) 11 - (Emailed this in because I didn’t get it until end of Jan)

Essays: Wrote about how the amount of impacts and adventures I have are how I measure my life’s meaning. (Mentioned past journeys, accomplishments and obstacles I’ve had and future ones I wish to reach in career, life etc.)

I would still be attending Davis and just transfer from there. I think my parents would combust if I told them I was going to CC. But I don’t even understand why when you can just knock out your GE credits

If you don’t get in, nobody has a chance. Best of luck!

1 Like

Hoping for USC. What’s better for finance, UF or UMiami?

It’s a good option to do CC! I am doing DE classes and will graduate with my AA before graduating from hs! I did lots of research before choosing classes and most of my AA classes should transfer to USC!

Here is my take: At the end of the day it’s not your parents who are going to college… it’s YOU. Do what you gotta do, it all works out in the end! I know someone who went to CC… he’s at harvard now. Just remember that it’s not a race but more of a marathon!

2 Likes

Also I’d like to declare this the forum with the most spam. Y’all spammed more than BU and Syracuse.

2 Likes

well 70k applicants applied sooo

Do you think they consider midyear transcripts