USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Thanks so much! Yeah I spoke to my counselor about my “disadvantage” if you will and assured me that they look at the high school I go to as a whole. It’s just after that first rejection, you get in your own head, ya know?

2 Likes

Which would you guys suggest between UCLA and USC for international relations and economics?

one last-minute question, does anyone applied to Human Development and Aging under the Leonard Davis School of Gerontology?

Well as of right now, my top pick for undergrad is UW Madison as I was directly admitted into their business school. The UW Business school is nuts, i got a lot of $$$, and it checks off all the boxes for what I want in undergrad. I look to gain a masters of accounting in grad school. For grad school I told myself that we are doing it big! Ivy, top private, something like that haha… wbu?

1 Like

Can they pls post decisions❤️

I was the same way, I got rejected really early on from my dream school and just got so like unmotivated and felt like everything was gonna go terribly and even though I still haven’t gotten into most of my schools, I got a really good offer and it will work out, but it def didn’t feel like it would at the time

2 Likes

This happened to me too!

retweet i’m about to board my flight like I kinda wanna know rn

1 Like

average compared to all the “how i got into usc” videos i’ve watched over the past two years, lol. i had to humble myself during the application process, but i think i really shined in the essays since they’re my strength. i’m in national english honor society and i got my sponsor who’s also my ap lit teacher to proof read all of them, so that boosts my confidence a bit :joy:

maybe that’s good then u can’t check for a while u can take a a break haha

We’re baddies and every rejection is just redirection!

7 Likes

I’m looking at CPSLO and UC Davis for premed! I do want a masters degree in biotech or genetics though. UW Madison is great and I would’ve applied had I not been deadest on California

1 Like

Just gonna b losing my mind on the flight

I have a victory cauliflower pizza that I wanna eat today I can’t wait

1 Like

My cousin is stuck between Davis, Irvine, or SD! Maybe you guys will meet one day!! Good luck with everything im sure youll kill it!

I got into bentley and emerson. Which one is better for business?

I am just waiting so I can finally confirm an offer I already have cause I know i’m gonna get rejected from Tufts and USC

1 Like

Bentley easily. Emerson also is a city block and I was not a fan.

2 Likes

Congratulations!

That’s pretty cool! But I’m also looking to transfer to USC if I can help it in case I don’t get in;)

1 Like