USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

If a class wasn’t listed on your transcript yet because it hadn’t started but you listed that you were taking it on the common app, do you think they’ll remember it and believe you?

Hm, that’s odd. I don’t think FA would remove student’s files that quickly, however, who knows.

what time are they releasing

Also anyone here apply to BU?

2 Likes

Maybe a false signal. I tried to log in again and it was the same as before. Sorry :laughing:

1 Like

I did

yes. I did

Don’t be so sure. At these very selective schools, if you have or lack something that most have, it is more likely to mean admission than rejection, if anything.

1 Like

Did you get into BU?

Yes - DD did. Accepted in COM.

yes.

yea I did. wbu?

i doubt it cause u need to prove u are taking it. many kids will list classes or ap exams they plan to take in senior year but schools like standford makes u send in those scores to hold u accountable otherwise they wont take them. in the same way kids and can say they are taking so many classes but drop them which is why the check midyear. if it’s on ur midyear report ur good

I got waitlisted which was pretty shocking

I agree but they don’t take the most qualified applicants; they accept the most qualified applicants who, they believe they have a reasonable chance of accepting their admissions offer.

Yes both of them were on my midyear report. I just hope they didn’t drop me as an applicant before then and not even look at my midyear.

1 Like

Good for all of you. I got guaranteed transfer.

Thank you. Good luck to you too!
So no Florida, right? :slight_smile:

decisoins are out?

True. Maybe overqualified then?!? There will be a place somewhere amazing for everyone.