USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I mean it might not all be at one time. Rn it’s late afternoon in NY, so I could hear soon, meanwhile it might be another 3 hours for those in California.

they said late in the afternoon PST so prolly all at once

2 Likes

When were the scholarships released? Wasn’t it 4 pm pst? If so, maybe the same time for these

1 Like

late afternoon has come and gone for me :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

can someone explain the ttp? like can the descion be ttp?

My guesses in order of likelihood:

1. 4 PT/7 ET
  2. 3 PT/6 ET
  3. 5 PT/8 ET
3 Likes

i predict desicions will be out 5pm pst which is 8pm est since most schools release when their office closes to prevent thousands of angry phone calls

6 Likes

“The Trojan Transfer Plan option allows recipients to attend a local community college, a four-year institution or spend a year at a USC-specified college abroad in France, England or Italy before transferring to USC”
ur guaranteed admissions just not the first year in which most students go to cc and get credits before USC

current students at usc I know are saying 3-4 pst so 6-7 est, but again all just guesses

6 Likes

currently praying for ttp bc my stats are not great lmao. do you guys know if it is only for legacies? bc i have heard that it was designed for them but is it possible to get it if you arent?

heard it is for legacy, i might be wrong

https://admissionblog.usc.edu/2017/06/20/the-trojan-family-legacy-students-applying-to-usc/

It is not just for legacy - 100% sure of this.

4 Likes

Hi! Mom of Trojan 2022 just stopping by to share in your excitement! Good luck and FIGHT ON!

14 Likes

That’s good to hear. I wonder how they go about choosing which applicants for the program. There are obviously plenty of qualified applicants, I guess it’s just if they think you’d be a good fit?

Almost 5pm est still nothing. I don’t expect as late as 8pm, but def 7pm

1 Like

They’re probably laughing at us rn😔

4 Likes

Call admissions office and ask when they will be out, they will say. I would call but my parents took my phone lmao

Someone already did. They responded with “randomly throughout the day” and “between 3 and 4”.

1 Like

Last year, people started to notice their “Withdrawal Application” button at the bottom of their portal missing, right before decisions came out. Does everyone still have their “Withdrawal Application” button at the very bottom of the portal?

1 Like

I still have the option to withdraw

1 Like