USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yes mine is still there

1 Like

Still can

1 Like

I think they offer it to students that they want at USC but not as badly as regular admits and so the spring admits are students they really want, but don’t have space for and don’t want as badly as regular applicants and the ttp is those they want after spring admits
Here’s how I see it
Scholarship Finalists: want the most
Accepted regular: Really want
Spring admits: Want, but not enough space
TTP: think they will thrive at USC, but not enough space

5 Likes

Also a song in The Croods

1 Like

Thank you so much that’s super helpful!

It’s actually really nice because there’s A LOT of ways to get into USC if not the first time and then there’s always the appeal process that works for a few kids every year. This really shows how holistic USC is cause they are so open and considerate when reviewing applicants. They craft the best class always.

5 Likes

I’m calling on my home phone rn

1 Like

Oh I figured out the no active status in FAST. If u leave open for too long and go to refresh it’ll show that, but then when you go back everything is fine. That just happened to me and I freaked out cause I though a decision was coming.

2 Likes

Trojan Transfer Plan thread

For those that need info later

2 Likes

international, nothing

so is the consensus to check again in an hour? that would be 3pm pst i believe

TTP is exclusive to legacy right?

They said later today they will post decisions as they become available.

1 Like

I will walk to USC right now and release the decisions myself :neutral_face:

28 Likes

Its 2am internationally and I cant sleep.

5 Likes

I agree Dinkydonk29 :pray:

2 Likes

Not just legacy. Both. Legacy and Non-legacy. Take a look at the TTP link @CADREAMIN just posted

They rlly should be more considerate of int kids I mean who going to even celebrate at 2am and staying up this late is so anxiety inducing

5 Likes

Its 5:06pm est and nothing

2 Likes