USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

tbf im usually up at this time haha, it’s just the wait that drives me insane

2 Likes

Thanks for the time. Keep us updated.

I thought it was supposed to come out in three hours?

We have zero clue we’re just hoping by the hour at this point.

Apparently, another person got an email from USC on the reddit decision thread. Make sure to sort by new.

I would’ve assumed more people would’ve post if they released something though…

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/klftro/university_of_southern_california_rd_megathread/

if i get accepted, what will my portal look like? will it be like, “WELCOME TO USC”? Because I don’t see a “status” area on the portal for me

It’ll show an update and a button to view on it like most others iirc

And in reference to the other users that have received emails. :man_shrugging: we’ll see! hopefully they got the news they wanted!

2 Likes

wait I dont see anything…

You’ll see something if you’re admitted. Decisions haven’t fully rolled out.

are people for sure hearing that they got in already??

I don’t think anyone has heard yet

1 Like

no i don’t think so

I feel like they are just trolling but who knows

2 Likes

Remember 40K people are getting emails today, so I feel like if they were really out it would be all over this page and Reddit.

5 Likes

Allegedly Reddit users are saying rejection emails are coming in but I don’t know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ApplyingToCollege/comments/klftro/university_of_southern_california_rd_megathread/gn3xrtx?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Take everything with a grain of salt until you receive your email.

ya the person on reddit said they got some email notification from usc but is too scared to open it. the email could literally be anything…like financial aid or just a random newsletter lol

3 Likes

Lol USC Admissions just tweeted that their office is closed Monday because of the holiday.

they are probably laughing at us freaking out on this thread

3 Likes

Would be funny to think that a USC AO is just chillin here.

also it’s 3:00 so now we keep waiting LOL

yall are the reddit posts of ppl getting emails legit