USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

LoL. They’re probably checking this thread and cracking up at the parents and students trying to interpret every thing.

4 Likes

So they will probably release at 5 PST and then be closed for 3 days

5 Likes

it’s hard to say. it’s possible, they did say rolling… but it’s hard to say.

No clue, keep your suspicions. Take everything you read there with a grain of salt until you get your email. The time you receive it isn’t an indicator of anything for all we know.

maybe one of you guys are secretly an AO pretending to be a prospective student hahah

2 Likes

its highly unlikely for schools to release rejections before acceptances. usually acceptances are released first so that even if the portal crashes at least the people who got in have the info they need.

i dont think anything has come out yet.

2 Likes

Do we believe the Reddit ppl? J got off a flight and the first thing I checked was my email!

Yeah I forgot to say I’m Dean Brunald sorry guys. :smirk:

5 Likes

honestly that’d be a cool job. reading essays honestly seems chill, but having the fate of a student in your hands?! seems like playing god…

I love it :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Reddit doesn’t typically have the jump on college confidential by this long. Someone here would have heard by now if it were true.

2 Likes

But I thought the people that get rejected don’t get any update to their portal just an email? So why would the site crash.

True to be honest.

redditors have a history of lying so I think that CC is the most reliable thing we have right now

4 Likes

promise id never lie to my cc fam

7 Likes

It will be obvious. And someone will provide details of the email. (Which is the same as last year.) They are a machine with very few changes year to year.

1 Like

I called the admissions office and they said everybody’s getting in today because of covid

6 Likes

The no scholarship letter is never sent first. And I don’t use never lightly. :slightly_smiling_face:

It is pretty funny when a user will ask for the details of the email and the original poster won’t respond with anything. Quite telling.

2 Likes

Yea Idk what’s happening on the megathread. Everyone who says they got an “email” says they are too scared to check it or won’t check it just yet. I am suspicious!

not gonna lie some of the redditors are funny tho

2 Likes