USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

I’m just here to add to the noise and swirl. And mainly because my S21 is just chill and probably won’t even check til he gets a text from his friends to check. At least I’ll know when to ask him to check.

Why do I remember reading that USC admits got goodies in the boxes like kindles or something like that? All in my head?

Again, here to provide the distraction.

2 Likes

Normally there’s a box with a folder and admission information if admitted. I think attending students can get a little care package box. I saw it on social media. But I might be wrong.

3 Likes

Same with my S21, doesn’t even care a bit abt decision times, so far he has checked the decisions only after he received an email from the colleges. It’s me who reads info from CC and asks him to check but he doesn’t care otherwise…

1 Like

They are gorgeous packages/keepsakes, still have all of ours. Of course the diploma is even better.

3 Likes

Google says the admissions office Friday hours end at 5 pm pst… we may have to wait another 90 mins

1 Like

Yes I think that is pretty likely

Don’t you envy the people that applied but have no idea this is happening today? I had one that I kept in the dark (even though I was active on here). He was oblivious until the package arrived! In the meantime, I had been chasing mail trucks.

7 Likes

This is me. :rofl: This is my 3rd and final child to head off to college and USC is 1st choice of this one. I am frantically refreshing this CC page, just like I did for my first child 8 years ago. So silly, especially given the crazy odds against this one who is applying to the film school! Still, someone wins the lottery right?? Good luck to all. And thank you to this community for your good humor and kindness. I truly believe we all end up where we are meant to be!

5 Likes

@CADREAMIN But how is it going to work if I’m trying to do the Home Edit and de clutter the house? Can I store junk in the famous white box?! :joy:

2 Likes

Good luck everyone.

1 Like

We have the famous white box literally on display on the bookshelf. :joy:

2 Likes

Get off the site. It will go slower if you wait.

Some things are just meant for those plastic tubs. Then make the kid take it to their house (or throw out) ha.

1 Like

I got into World Bachelor in Business!!

17 Likes

See it’s not just me!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

I forgot cohort-based majors work on a different schedule.

Congrats!!! :gift_heart:

is WBB the only ones to come out?

:man_shrugging: It is one of the smallest groups of students (since it’s around 40~ kids) maybe it’s by major?

well done !! congrats !!