USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Just got the no scholarship email!

1 Like

if you don’t get the note that you will be contacted for an interview for full or half tuition, but have been accepted - i believe you are in and will get a scholarship and be notified in March. I believe the Dean’s is 1/4 tuition and doesn’t require the interview. USC also has other smaller scholarships. I have only heard of students getting a note that says they will be contacted for an interview!

It definitely helped but Chicago was his first choice. We got to visit USC before the pandemic and all loved it though.

i thought the same thing. my scholarship info was on the second page of the letter

i got the email.

Damn

whelp see everyone in late march! :\

8 Likes

I got the email too:(

just got my no scholarship email. congrats to everyone who got in today! good luck to everyone else, hopefully we get good news in late march :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I got an email saying no trustee or presidential but I am still in the running for the other scholarships. There was nothing noted about when that would be.

1 Like

No scholarship email. Good luck to all in the spring though and congrats to those who got it!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got my “Didn’t Get Em” email. Where my sneaker heads at??

1 Like

u can download a list of scholarship through this link. everything except trustee and presidential is still up in the air. and ofc national merit is for national merit finalists only.

& a no scholarship email for my DS. :neutral_face: On the bright side, no need to prep for another interview! :smile:

5 Likes

I believe if you don’t have an interview you will hear in March of what other scholarship you get. In the past I have heard of Dean’s (1/4 tuition) Scholarship and others that are lower.

1 Like

Same

bruh moment i dont have a status update or a “no” email yet

1 Like

got my no scholarship email lol! congrats to everyone who advanced to the interview stage

Anyone hear from School of Dramatic Arts? anything - Theater / Film / Television related?

1 Like

No word from SCA

1 Like