USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

yep, everyone else will get an update in the portal saying they weren’t selected for a scholarship interview but are still getting considered for admission. So on average only about 1100-1200 people will be getting a box.

2 Likes

Does everyone receive a package no matter where you are or just an update

All admitted students definitely receive a package. All students that applied receive an update.

2 Likes

Their admissions insta story says that “merit scholars should be notified of status by early February”

1 Like

Do international students also get a package? Or just the portal update?

Does the update happen before or after you receive the package

i’m not sure but i do think so

1 Like

I think it depends on where you live

4 Likes

The confirmed Merit Notification date is February 10/11

2 Likes

Do you know where it says that?

2 Likes

I was in an info session with someone in the Admissions office and they confirmed this in the presentation.

1 Like

Cool thanks…guess we just gotta get used to the waiting this year

2 Likes

If a student was admitted early to HYPS in the past, what’s the odds they get a USC scholarship invite? At the trustee level?

And when do they get notified of the decision? Are the interviews now Zoom based?

Last year the scholarship recipients were notified which scholarship they received at the end of March - a few days after general admissions decisions were released.

So this means portals will be updated 10/11, and the packages will come earlier, correct?

this might sound super silly but do you mean the date is feb 10th/11th or are you referring to the time but no exact date ?

I think they’re saying Feb 10th or 11th. Though tbh I don’t think they’ll release decisions mid week so it’ll probably be that weekend so 12th, 13th, or 14th

yeahh that’s what i was thinking, the boxes could be delivered mid week but the update might be during the weekend of that week

Frick I thought it was gonna be this coming week​:cry::cry:

2 Likes

Well, we can hope and pray, but at this point only the USC AOs know the actual timing.