USC Class of 2025 — Regular Decision

Mine says application in review

@NewParentCA If you want to apply for financial aid, then yes, those items are needed. But if not applying for need based financial aid, those items may be disregarded.

Thank you… are you able to post a pic of how/where you see this?

Your student should have an application portal which I believe is where they are seeing application under review, then that updates when they post the news.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to post pics but there’s a thing that says application in review and there’s a clock sign next to it and there’s something under it that says “Your financial aid application is currently in review. Please note: We will notify you during the review process if additional documents are required. Financial Aid Summaries are usually available three to five business days after all required documents have been received.”

1 Like

I only see application in review when I click on the USC Fast button which takes me to year selection then shows app in review. I don’t see it on the main portal. Here is what I see in financial aid section:

2 Likes

The screen above is only your financial aid application, it is not your admission application. If you checked anywhere (common app, USC app, etc) that you were interested in receiving FA, these items are going to show up on your FAST page.

Financial Aid Summary and Aid Status are tabs that will appear along with those once they have processed something for you.

What are you looking at? Our USC fiancial aid portal does not look like that.

This is what we have too

While on this page if you go to “required info and forms” you will see what NewParentCA is showing. Anything pending will be there.

Ah… OK, we have no required forms just the received ones

Does anyone know when the merit finalist will receive their scholarship notification?

Just before or just after regular decision at end of March. They consistently use to do it about a week before, around March 18th, but recently it has been done a few days after.

1 Like

My FAST has said application in review for two months. I’m kinda concerned

So has mine. Are you admitted already? I’m fairly certain they won’t release your financial aid package until after you are admitted.

No I am not, but it says it would be released 3-5 days after they receive everything. I wish they were more specific with what that meant

Ok I’m no expert. But none of my schools have released financial aid information until after accepted.

True. I’m just overanalyzing absolutely everything in all my portals

1 Like

They asked us for additional FA information, once that was accepted the FAST was in review since then. My guess, it means they have everything they need.

It’s worth noting. Another portal of mine still say in-review for my financial aid stuff