UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

Has anyone seen any OOS acceptances?

OOS applied priority deadline for mcCombs still haven’t heard anything

Honestly I wouldn’t think too much into it. Truly with how technology is, none of that matters, all that matters are the words in the admissions portal

Wondering the same thing!!!

Congrats!!! In state or OOS?

Thanks Mel, I am in-state

1 Like

Out of curiosity, did you all make the priority deadline? Saw two people post that they were not auto admit and accepted to the same major. So wondering if only priority deadline applicants are hearing in this wave. One did state priority, the other didn’t say. Congratulations to those who have heard confirmation on their majors.

Don’t fret because mine said bad 1000 up until just now when I got accepted. I kept checking it and it always said “bad1000” all day yesroand today. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you. In the meantime, don’t worry about that bad 1000 thing

4 Likes

What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking? :slight_smile:

Auto-admit but not priority deadline here. Have not received major yet.

My DD submitted in Sept, auto admit, priority. BME acceptance today.

1 Like

Congrats to those accepted today or accepted to your major! My student was accepted into engineering major today. Has anyone heard about Plan II yet?

2 Likes

My DD submitted in September, auto admit (top 1%), stats are top notch, school submitted transcript 1 day late so relegated to regular application deadline - which is why I am wondering if anybody other than priority have heard

1 Like

Is CS your first major?

Is EE your son’s first major?

Same thing happened to my son with the transcript being a day late! We are OOS. Nothing yet.

Which major? Is it your first choice?

yes

Any College of Science (Biology) acceptances for non-admits today?

I am not sure CS released any decisions as many in my circle who applied to CS heard anything. Looks like engineering released today but CS is not in engineering.