UT Austin class of 2026 admissions

I think RD will be after priority for in state or oos. If RD is also Feb 1 then what’s the point of calling it priority

1 Like

It makes no sense. You can google Texas Admissions Guy and read more about it.

UT official date is on or before March 1st for RD.
Sometimes those met priority application deadline may also get deferred to March 1st.

1 Like

UT EA for OOS is February 1st. Outcomes could be accepted, deferred (to March 1st decision), or denied for admissions. RD is (before) March 1st, as stated above.

Hi, congratulations to you and your twin on being accepted into ivy’s. Twins here as well.

Quick question:

Fo you think being a twin impacted your acceptances? Did you mention it on your app? If so where?

did you meet college admissions counselor when they visited your school? If so, what was the meeting like. Do you think it played a role in your acceptance to UT much sooner than others?

Thank you

Didn’t mention being a twin at all. So it definitely didn’t effect our acceptances. Plus it’s to two different schools. And never met with admissions counselors. Our school is not great with that concept. I WILL be mentioning the twin thing for financial aid!!
PS being a twin is great :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not to get anyone’s hopes up but my mystatus page has changed, it still says I’m under review, but my RIS has also updated to show my student information instead of bad data 1000. Tonight could be the night for a lot of people.

1 Like

Auto, non-auto, or OOS?

Sorry forgot to say, auto, but a friend of mine is non auto and also has these changes

RIS?
What is that

I’m OOS for RTF with no changes as of yet. Very nervous!

Same for my DD. No longer says bad data. Actually, now that she looked closely, if you put in semester it says major.

Under “Advising Information”

if It were to come out, what time?

Same here, mine has me in CS

2 Likes

Previous years was between 5:00-7:00 I think

Registration Information sheet, if you click the little house in the top right corner of your mystatus, you can find the link

Ours says pick a semester?

Yes, choose fall 2022 and hit submit

2 Likes

If you click submit it should show all your info/major

1 Like

mine still says bad data