UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

hopefully it means u were accepted! good luck!

I had my son check and his had the same thing. For registration dates it said ā€œnone available at this time.ā€

I can select 3 semesters ( spring 2023, Summer 2023 and Fall 2023) in Registration info dropdown list.

1 Like

iā€™m not exactly sure bc i just realized auto and non autos are diff and iā€™m a non auto bc i donā€™t have a ranking haha. but i think u can probably
play around with the portal and see what stuff it lets u do and what it doesnā€™t. thereā€™s certain things that only accepted ppl can do. i just knew the enrollment deposit and bad error thing but im not rlly sure other than that iā€™m sorry!

3 Likes

My son is non auto as well. He had personal information on his page.

1 Like

i think bc registration hasnā€™t opened it says this but again not sure

if it shows the enrollment deposit as $200 in ā€œwhat i oweā€ tab in RIS then that means he was accepted. because heā€™s a non auto that means he had to be accepted to his major. with the personal info what page was that on? can u show a ss

Looks like I donā€™t have eitherā€¦ Maybe next wave for me! Wishing everyone else the best of luck!

what time?

Do honors program decisions also come in this wave?

Has anyone heard back from Canfield Business Honors Program? Or gotten an interview?

sometimes they update RIS after! if u donā€™t have it then it doesnā€™t mean that u wont get in today. itā€™s just if u have it then u know ur in rn.

usually they start updating MyStatus at or after 5 pm CST and then send out emails at around 7 pm CST

3 Likes

Iā€™m also wondering about this/when interviews come out

it depends on what honors program it is but no i donā€™t think they usually release them with waves because theyā€™re not usually connected. i know that some honor programs have already sent out some decisions this month and last month while some havenā€™t sent any yet

iā€™ve seen ppl get interviews and get in i think on reddit but i definitely donā€™t think that theyre all out yet

My son got "Bad Error"message but not deposit thing, so what does that mean?

For Canfield?

1 Like

the Bad Error message means you havenā€™t gotten in yet i think. itā€™s not a negative thing tho it just means either they havenā€™t updated it yet or they havenā€™t gotten ur decision ready to release yet

1 Like

Does anyone know if any rejections come in January ?

2 Likes