UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

Is that a new tab?

I see $200 deposit on What I owe, does that mean something?

3 Likes

that means you got in! congrats!!! what major are you?

would you be able to pm me like a screen recording or screenshots of what ur portal looks like? ofc cross out ur personal info and stuff but i just want to see how it would look like bc i’ve just heard of it but never rlly saw it. thank u sm!

Oh my god…But I still see bad 1000 data

that doesn’t matter if it shows the $200. the $200 is what the enrollment deposit is so u 100 % got in if it shows the $200

1 Like

Are you in-state or out-of-state?

1 Like

I see my major in RIS, but no enrollment data. Does that mean anything?

3 Likes

couldnt they just be auto-admit?

1 Like

tbh i’m not sure because u said u took classes w ut before so i cant rlly say anything for sure bc it might be bc of that sorry!

1 Like

yeah it could be this as well. it depends on if they saw that before today or not

2 Likes

I see a $200 deposit on my “What I owe” tab as well. But I think it’s just an auto-admit deposit as I was auto admit.

has it shown that since u got in as an auto admit?

yeah i am also autoadmit and i see the deposit

Are you auto-admit?

I only checked that tab today. Not sure if it was there all along.

disclaimer: everything i’m saying i legit just read on last years thread! i’m not an expert or anything i’ve just read thru the entire thread and last year lots of people had $200 and no bad data error and then got accepted

3 Likes

Technically you’re still right. Auto-admits showing the $200 are accepted.

1 Like

no worries. It’s probably just that, although not sure how it ties it to my netID and the classes I took are of a different major. Thanks anyway.

1 Like

instead of the bad data error what is the other thing you could be shown in RIS?

1 Like