UT Austin Class of 2027 Official Thread

it’s registration information sheet. if u go to mystatus and click on the home button on the very top right and then scroll down you’ll see it

What do you see in RIS now ?

just checked and mine still says bad data.

1 Like

same here .Anyone else see any update in there ?

mine just says Bad 1000 Error

Not at my desk but what I did was— go to RIS (After signing in), → showed a screen with option to select spring and fall 2023 → Select fall 2023 in the drop down then listed information which included Major etc… probably applied major… not sure. Thought it comes for everyone. I didn’t fiddle with other links

Was last years wave on Thursday a big or small wave?

2 Likes

how did the screen where u can click Fall 2023 show up? if ur major shows up i think that’s a good sign

Big

that sounds like a good sign to me. I definitely have no options to click it just says bad 1000 data

1 Like

As u suggested in the earlier messages, just googled ’ UT Austin RIS’ and logged in and it showed up

are you an auto admit?

2 Likes

i don’t have the option to check fall 2023 and my major definitely doesn’t show up so i think that’s a good sign that u might get accepted soon!!!

1 Like

No. Infact OOS

would u be able to send a ss of it? (ofc block out ur personal info and stuff). also i think that means ur going to get accepted so congrats!!!

2 Likes

Are these times you mentioned CT?

yes 5 pm CST

1 Like

it shows Bad Data

1 Like

when i did this it showed “internal error” so i 100 % think that means ur gonna get accepted

It should be either today or tomorrow I guess. Did they release on Mondays in the previous years?